In this second workshop on Mix Voice you'll have the opportunity to bring a selection of a song or exercise that you're working on, and receive direct feedback live in the class!
(If you missed Part One that's okay, there's still lots to learn in this class!)
Ask your questions throughout the workshop to truly understand how using your Mix Voice register can help you become a better singer. This workshop will help you to:
- learn how mix voice can be used in place of head tone/falsetto, or full voice /chest voice for belting
- hear the quality that mix voice brings to styles
- practice exercises to find mix voice in your passaggio (area of transition in between registers)
- sing exercises to work on in your regular practice routine
- bring in your own song or exercise to work on
PDFs of the exercises we use in the workshop are available once you register.